Monday, August 6, 2012

Biore Makeup Remover Wipes

 So this is the product.  I don't usually use makeup wipes but it was on sale for $2 so I figured I'd try it out!


So this is the size.  Somewhat small

Full face shot. awkward expression-__-
Close up of eye/face makeup




 I have on eyeko liquid eyeliner and some kind of Rimmel mascara.  I'm wearing Dr Jart bb cream on face and then powder, blush, concealer, etc.  Basically a full face of makeup.

So this is the size of the wipe compared to my face.



This is the wipe and my eye after the first swipe.

OK so this is after I've used it all up.  It's an ok wipe.  It's a good size for removing eye makeups, but not really for whole face.  I wash my face after using this and then use a toner to make sure all of my makeup is thoroughly removed.  I guess I will give this a 4/5 rating because it does the job and is so cheap.  It's definitely not the best, but it removes my eye makeup and only cost $2!!! Also, the wipes stay moist in the packaging.  I have it opened for more than a month and the wipes are all still extremely moist.  So I don't know the regular price, but if it were around $5 I would still purchase!


No comments:

Post a Comment