Tuesday, August 21, 2012

REVIEW Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Anti-Stress Mask


I got this mask on a special buy one get one free at sale frice of $3. Which is awesome because I got 2 huge face mask tube for only $3!!! I haven't really heard much about this brand because it isn't really sold in the south that I have seen. I did try the Freeman Sea Kelp Conditioner when I was up north and I loved it so when I saw this brand and there was a sale I just had to try it out.  They also had a chocolate strawberry mask, a fruit peel mask(which I also got), and a few others.  I think there were like 6 different Freeman masks.

So this is the Anti-Stress Mask with Dead Sea Minerals.  It purifies and cleans pores.  It's made in the USA and is not tested on animals! 

So the packaging is ok.  It's just drugstore.  Apparently this is a new product.  It absorbs excess oil while clarifying and purging clogged pores.  The Dead Sea Minerals are natural supplements for your skin.  Sea salts help balance the skin moisture while lavender and bergamot promote aromatherapy for relaxation. Sounds nice!

So I totally wasn't expecting this mask to be blue.  I just assumed it was somehow a clay mask.  It sortof looks like plastic.  It goes on quite nice and it's very smooth.


note: please excuse my hair I was going to bed after long day^.^
So this is the mask on.  I just spread a thin, even layer where I have pores/need cleansing. Following the directions, I left the mask on until it dried then washed it off with water.  I then put on my regular night moisturizer.

First impression: nice fruity smell.  I was expecting lavender which I guess I smell but it seems more tropical.
 When I first put it on which was in my small bathroom, it made my eyes sting SUPER bad and water(fumes?) idk but it went away when I went into my bedroom so I would say to use this in an open room/space just to be sure.  It dried in like 15-20 minutes and it washed off easily.   I only noticed slight improvement in the bumps on my face. My face does feel hydrated so sea salt helped? My skin doesn't feel any less oily though.

So overall I'll give this a 2.5/5 because it didn't really do everything and it did make my eyes sting super bad


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting beautiful facial related info.I was looking for this info all over the web.

    ReplyDelete