Tuesday, August 21, 2012

REVIEW Miss Jessie's Quick Curls Curl Enhancer

I got this product in my August BirchBox and it's a deluxe sample.  It's Miss Jessie's Quick Curls and is a curl enhancer! I have curly hair that tends to be somewhat dry, making it frizzy.  Let's see if this calms it down.


This is the packaging and it is sooooo cute! The front has the name of the product(obviously) and then a description of the product.  It's supposed to add more spring and bounce while removing frizz.  SO THIS IS A PERFECT HAIR PRODUCT SO FAR! 


This is the way it dispenses.
This is what the actual product looks like.  It's the consistency of lotion and has a pleasing smell. I used a quarter sized amount for all of my hair(medium length, not very thick but not thin).  So to apply this I just combed it through my hair with my fingers to distribute the product evenly. Then I just let it dry! SO EASY!

Results: 

SUCCESS! for me at least:) It definitely got rid of my frizz and my hair was SUPER shiny.  I didn't really notice any MORE curl but I have pretty curly hair.  What I did notice about my curls is that they stayed together better because they were less frizzy!  Overall, I really liked this product.

RATING: 4.5/5 

No comments:

Post a Comment