Monday, August 20, 2012

ElishaCoy Ricebran & Arbutin Whitening Mask

This ElishaCoy mask was sent to me as a free gift on an order I placed a while back so I figured I'd try it out.  I really like other products of this brand so I'm really excited to try the masks!!!
First off, it has really nice, simple packaging which I like.  This is the whitening mask of the series.  






The front says word for word:
ElishaCoy is a European styled clean and refined esthetic brand that seeks for wellbeing life and spiritual abundance, and modern sense, and intends to make an individual grow his/her own life style healthily and elegantly.

Not very great English on the front but whatevs


So the back has English and Korean.  I like that they have English because it makes it easier for people who don't speak Korean.  
The top English says:
This product is a 100% pure cotton mask sheet (essence type) which prevents generation of melanin pigment and provides whitening effects via anti-oxidation.
How To Use: After washing your face, spread the mask sheet evenly over the face. Leave it for 10-15 minutes and remove the mask.  Gently pat until fully absorbed.

  It's just a standard mask sheet.  It stays pretty moist for the recommended time but the mask sortof pulls away from the face a bit.  This mask had a subtle and pleasant smell.  I don't notice any huge whitening effect (but it's not expected) after this use but I did notice a nice brightening effect on my skin.  It didn't make me break out which is GREAT! This mask has convinced me to try out more ElishaCoy masks:))))

overall I rate this a nice 4/5 




No comments:

Post a Comment